Air show weekend is in full swing! In addition to the website, we are asking our fans to please report to our social media pages to help keep you up to date on information and updates. Our employees are all hands on deck making sure you have the best air show experience possible. Because it’s show time, we will not be able to answer all e-mails and return all phone calls. We have done our best to provide detailed information here and on our social media, and we will have staff members and volunteers placed throughout the grounds to help you as best they can.
Here’s some information to clear up recent popular questions:
- You do not need a parking pass to enter the air show grounds. You only need a parking pass to be guaranteed a spot in our designated parking area. You must have the pass with you when you arrive to park.
- Remember to print out your parking pass (which was emailed to you as soon as you purchased it). If you do not have a personal printer you can use a business that offers public printing to print off your parking pass. Examples include public libraries, Staples and Office Depot.
- As stated in the Terms and Conditions when purchasing your parking passes, we are unable to change passes from one day to the other. You must purchase a Saturday pass to park on Saturday, and you must purchase a Sunday pass to park on Sunday.
- If available, parking passes can be purchased on the day of the show on a first come first serve basis. We have a specific number of spots available. All day-of arrivals who did not purchase a pass in advance should drive to the Red Lot.
- If you do not have an accessible parking pass in the Blue Lot and you are coming with a passenger who needs to use the shuttle, you can drop them off at the Blue Lot. They will be able to ride the shuttle to the air show grounds. You will then drive to your designated lot to park. You must park in the lot that your parking pass is for.
- There will be food and drink vendors throughout the air show grounds all day.
- BRING CASH. There will be ATMs on site, but you can avoid waiting in line by bringing cash with you when you arrive. We can not facilitate credit card transactions.
- As stated on the prohibited items list, there are NO backpacks permitted onto the air show grounds. You may bring bags that fit the specified dimensions.
Remember that it’s going to be crowded! We want you to enjoy your time at the air show, but you will need to “pack your patience” and prepare for traffic and a large crowd. This will be a show unlike anything East Tennessee has ever seen and we are so glad to have you experience it with us. We can’t wait for you to see what’s in store!